Have any questions or thoughts about the testing center, scratch pad, etc.? Share them here.
IanF127
Students

Testing in Ireland - and Rough Work.

by IanF127 Thu May 21, 2020 7:39 am

Hi,

I notice GMAT test centres in Ireland are offering appointment dates from June 9th onwards.
Having tried my first CAT test exam online with the Whiteboard, I have to say I really do not like this approach.
I much prefer to have a physical pen and paper (or marker and scratch pad - presuming it is the standard Pearson Vue pads they give out?).

Am I correct in assuming that booking the exams via the exam centres allows for the use of physical rough work instead of electronic rough work?

Best Regards,
Ian.
HoodS498
Forum Guests

Re: Testing in Ireland - and Rough Work.

by HoodS498 Thu May 21, 2020 11:10 am

As a licensed esthetician and cosmetologist, Allie enjoys every aspect of the beauty industry in New Leaf Aesthetics LLC. She received her licensure from Tricoci University of Beauty Culture and went on to study at the National Laser Institute where she earned her collagen induction therapy (CIT) and laser modality certification. Her focus on clinical skincare treatments that fuel fast, long-lasting results is what keeps her guests coming back for more. She specializes in skin rejuvenation treatments such as clinical custom peels and ultrasound skin therapy.
HoodS498
Forum Guests

by HoodS498 Thu May 21, 2020 11:11 am

As a licensed esthetician and cosmetologist, Allie enjoys every aspect of the beauty industry in New Leaf Aesthetics LLC. She received her licensure from Tricoci University of Beauty Culture and went on to study at the National Laser Institute where she earned her collagen induction therapy (CIT) and laser modality certification. Her focus on clinical skincare treatments that fuel fast, long-lasting results is what keeps her guests coming back for more. She specializes in skin rejuvenation treatments such as clinical custom peels and ultrasound skin therapy.
RolandC394
Forum Guests

by RolandC394 Thu May 28, 2020 6:13 am

I completely agree with you that testing is the most important part.